Announcements and RemindersYou are invited to attend our monthly dinner (except as noted) held at 6:30 pm on the third Tuesday of each month at 5th & Warren, Bremerton -Stated at 7:30 pm.
Ritual practice on Tuesdays.
Grand Lodge Events: Click Here
|Bikes 4 Books
William H. Upton Naval & Military Lodge #206 Activities include:
* We provide scholarships to deserving high school graduates and college students. Click Here
* We provide bicycles to grade school children who read the most books as part of the Bikes-4-Books program.
* We fund local Masonic youth group activities.
* We send needed personal items, books, etc. to overseas military personnel.
* Every December, our Lodge hosts the Kitsap Community Resources (KCR) Christmas Angel gift distribution program. Christmas Angels provide gifts to over 2,800 children whose families participate in one or more of KCR’s programs which benefit low-income families in our county. For more information about the program, contact KCR at: Click Here
Today in North America, the Masonic Fraternity continues the tradition by giving almost $2 million each day to causes that range from operating children’s hospitals, providing treatment for childhood language disorders, treating eye diseases, funding medical research, contributing to local community service, and providing care to Masons and their families at Masonic Homes.
The Grand Lodge of Washington supports a number of programs, including support to the Masonic Youth Groups, CHIPS children ID program, Scholarships, Christmas Angels, and the Bikes-4-Books program in local Schools.